Chicken Pot Pie.
 10 3/4 ounce can Cream of Chicken Soup.
 10 3/4 ounce can Cream of Celery Soup.
 10 3/4 ounce can Cream of Onion Soup.
 10 3/4 ounce can Chicken Broth. [Near cream soup].
1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes.
1/2 cup white onions, diced.
1 cup carrots, sliced.
2 medium sized baking potatoes, peeled and cubed.
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme.
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.
Couple dashes of black pepper.
1 cup frozen peas [add at the end].
1 can Bisquick, baked in oven per package directions.
1. – In a medium bowl, – mix together the soups, and chicken broth, Whip together until smooth, – add to the slow cooker.
2. – Add chicken, onions, carrots, potatoes, thyme, oregano, and black pepper to the slow cooker, – stir everything together.
3. – Cook on low for 8 hours.
4. – Add frozen peas, and stir. – Set slow cooker to warm until ready to serve.
5. – Bake biscuits according to package directions.
6. – Serve the chicken pot pie filling over the baked biscuits. – ENJOY!
NOTES: – Slow Cooker size: 5 quart or larger.
Print This Recipe
RETURN TO THE MENU