*2 large zucchini, shredded
*1/2 small onion, shredded
*1 large egg
*1 tsp garlic powder
*1 tbsp whole wheat flour
*1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*1/3 cup whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
*Salt and pepper to taste
1. – Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. – Place shredded zucchini in a cheesecloth or thin dishtowel and squeeze out as much water as possible.
3. – Add zucchini and remaining ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix well.
4. – Spoon zucchini into muffin pan (I was able to fill about 18 cups) and bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. – Remove from oven and let cool at least 5 minutes. Using a small spoon, run it around the edges of the zucchini tot to help break the tot away from the pan, and then gently scoop it out.
Print This Recipe
RETURN TO THE MENU